Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Gram is here!

I thought, "It's about time!" when mom arrived on Monday.  It meant that I could relax, let this baby come if he/she wanted to and it also meant the end was in sight.  I'm so relieved.  Obviously, my water didn't break yet.  :(  I have my final doctor appointment today and we will be going in tomorrow morning to have the baby.  I CANNOT WAIT!!

Me and the girls ready for church

The girls love going through Gram's luggage when she arrives.  Aubrie told her to pack cookies.

Not only did we find the cookies, but her rollers!


We downed some cookies and then headed outside to run off some sugar


Racing Gram down the hill.  I love Aubrie's face!

Some swim time

And Gram made Aubrie some cowboy coffee.  (A cup of milk with a splash of coffee)  She feels so important!

Adam saved some yard work for Gram to do.  Emilie did most of the helping with branch removal

My work crew
I'm so lucky to have a mom who will take out so much time to come take care of my family and I.  It also takes a lot of sacrifice from dear ol' dad as he has to fend for himself while she is away. 

Can't wait to introduce you all to the new baby!  Until then...

Love to all!

ps.  You see Petey's nose in a couple of pictures.  The big guy celebrated his 7th birthday yesterday!!  He got lots of extra love and treats, don't worry.
Pin It Now!

1 comment: