Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Big News!!

Let's see if you can figure it out...
Ok, hold your signs up!

Petey's bored.

We've lost interest.


Go catch Aubrie.

Hurry, take the picture!!!

Yes, it is true.  We are expecting baby #3!  We went in today for a check up and it looks like our due date is around August 19th.  We heard the heartbeat and everything seems to be going well.  For those of you who thought maybe we had Aubrie and Emilie a little too close (21 months), take a big sigh of relief!  Emilie and this baby will be 22 months apart.  :)

(These photos were taken to tell the news to Adam's parents.  So, no longer a secret.)

We are so excited.  We found out before Christmas and it was a perfect gift.  For those of you who have run into me in the past 5 weeks, now you know why I've looked like I've had the flu or why I've been dressing like a homeless person.  I've been sick as a dog!  I cannot believe how tired I've been.  I'll sleep 10 hours at night and take a SOLID 2 hour nap during the day.  I was so happy to have Mother's Day Out to send the girls to so I could get in even more sleep.  The nausea was delightful... I still experience a little in the evenings.  The house has suffered and so has the cooking.  This helps explains why I haven't been blogging in a while.  Food has looked and tasted gross.  I'm just now getting back to cooking and cleaning.  Today I even mopped the floors and did laundry and I'm still up at 9:30!  Hopefully I'll get back to cooking again, because I have missed it. 

We are so happy and we feel so blessed to be able to bring one more baby into this world.  Love to all!

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. Ahhh! Congratulations guys!!! So exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kellie, congrats to you both! You guys are so blessed.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this. good job Petey! Kellie, glad you are finally through that yucky 1st trimester. You made it! Hang in there. We are sooooo happy for you all. Gonna be fun when we go on vacation together next summer!! Let put it on the books.

    ReplyDelete