Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

First day of Bible Study

Today was our first day of bible study.  We were supposed to meet last week, but there was a mix up at the church and it was pushed back to this week.  This year I am co-teaching the Green Lamb class.  A group of 15 lovely 4 year olds.  How it works is that on Tuesday, while the girls are at MDO, I go to bible study and preparation for myself.  All the teachers get together and go over the lesson and prepare for the next day.  Then on Wednesdays, I help teach the green lambs and then we stay 30 minutes later and listen to the lecture/sermon while our children eat lunch and play. 

This year Aubrie gets to do the lessons and participate.  Today she learned about who God is and a little about Moses.  Her teachers are Miss Melody and Mrs. Janna.  She had a blast.  As a matter of fact, we ran into each other in the hallway and she yelled "MOMMY!" and ran to me to give me a hug.  I was a little worried that she would cling to me, but nope.  She said "BYE!" and galloped back to her class and went on about her business.  That girl loves being in a class and with friends.  I'm excited about her learning more about God and hopefully grasping a bigger understanding. 

Emilie was in the nursery.  It is right down the hall and I could hear her crying off and on all day.  It was a little loud and wild in there for her liking.  She ended up having an ok day.  I think she'll do better as the weeks go on.  She was happy to see me when I arrived to pick her up.  She pats me on my back.  :)

Both girls are just so loving.  Today I went outside to pick up a sweater and as I was coming in, I must have had a scowl on my face because Aubrie met me at the door and said, "what's wrong babe?  You ok?"  I scooped her up and said, "yes sweetie.  Thank you for checking on me."  She's so sweet.  I'm really enjoying my time with my girls. 

Packing has been non-existent the past couple of days.  Tomorrow while the girls are at school, I need to whoop up and get some work done.  Today I napped while they napped.  I couldn't help it.  I was so tired.  I'm glad to be teaching again.  Since I was so tired, my loving husband took us out to eat.  I'm so lucky.  He took us to Captain D's!! (I'm being sarcastic)  Let's just say you don't need any chap stick or hand lotion after you eat there due to the abundance of grease.  But Aubrie enjoyed her corn on the cob and Emilie actually enjoyed her fish.  Maybe I can pack fish sticks for her lunch!! 

Love to all! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment