Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Zoo trip

What a way to start a Monday.  A trip to the zoo?  Yes, please.  I'm so happy that Katie got ahold of me this morning and asked if we wanted to go to the zoo.  I was dressed for a workout at the Y, but a walk around the zoo with the girls sounds MUCH better.  Plus we had wonderful weather.  It was sunny, but not too hot and the zoo wasn't that busy.  AND it is always good to hang out with Katie and our little prince charming, Higgs.  :)

Oh no!  Look out Emmie!!

Aubrie showing Higgs how to get REALLY wet!

My sweet angels on the swing
I no longer take my double stroller because Aubrie likes to walk.  Apparently she works up an appetite when she walks around the zoo, because she ate all of her snack, most of Emilie's and then started dipping into Higgs' snacks.  We went into the petting zoo and Aubrie brushed the goats and we checked out some friends up close.  We also spent a lot of time in the playground area.  It was a wonderful way to start the week.

Leftovers for us tonight.  I'm really wanting to make pumpkin muffins, but I think it is only because I packed the tins already and I can't find which box I put them in.  Oh well.

Love to all! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment