Pages

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Pumpkin Muffins

Hello all!  After the movers showed up five hours late, we are moved in and exhausted!  I can't wait to share pictures of progress made and especially pictures of my HUGE KITCHEN!!!  :)  I cried the first meal here because I was overwhelmed with happiness and blessings.  I love this house.  I'll share more later, though.

Aubrie likes her room.  She likes to run around and even brought her tricycle inside to ride it around.  She and Emilie yell AH! back and forth because it echoes.  Emilie didn't cry when I dropped her off at school on Thursday.  She just let me hand her over and she watched me walk off.  I could've cried if I thought about it. 

Now on to my guest blogger, Jenny Conkle Oliver.  Jenny played basketball at Belmont and married her sweetheart, Dan Oliver who played basketball at Belmont as well.  Jenny is a talented Elementary teacher who grew up in Indiana and I always think of her this time of year.  She loves the fall and she does some pretty cool stuff with pumpkins.  She is sharing her pumpkin muffin recipe with you all and I HIGHLY recommend it!
Dan and Jenny

Their sweet puppy Rio


Pumpkin Muffins
from Jenny Oliver

1 can pumpkin (small can)
1/4 cup of water
1 box spice cake mix (carrot cake works too.)

Cook for 15-18 min at 350
Muffins will be soft and yummy.  She sometimes adds dark chocolate chips to the batch and they are extra yummy as mini muffins. 

Yummy! 

Happy Fall ya'll!!!

Love to all!
Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment