Pages

Friday, June 24, 2011

Good as new!

Adam had knee surgery 3 years ago at Vanderbilt.  He tore his ACL and meniscus.  They brought him back (and paid him) to test his knees today and see how he is doing.  He got an MRI, had to do some other tests like jumping and balancing, and he had to wear sleeves over both knees so they wouldn't know which one was his "bad knee".  He seemed to do pretty good.  At least he thought.  We'll get results later.  But what we can't believe is they are going to bring him back again in 8 years.  We didn't realize he got the lifetime warranty.  haha. 

It was another laundry day.  I also cleaned out Adam's closet while he was gone.  I do this about once a year.  I straighten out his closet and bag up things he hasn't worn lately.  I keep the bag for a couple weeks and see if he can notice what is missing (which he has never) and then I give it to goodwill. 

Since Adam came home early from his doctor's appointments, we waited until the girls got up and went to the Y to go swimming.  It was beautiful today.  There was a nice breeze and the water was very chilly.  Aubrie's lips turned blue.  I dropped her and Adam off and Emilie and I picked up some dinner and met them back at the pool.  Luckily the lifeguards blow their whistles and she HAS TO get out for ten minutes and we warmed her up and fed her.  Emilie didn't go in the water today because it was so nice out and the water was way too cold.  I didn't get in either.  But the girls wore their matching swimsuits. 


I don't know what got in to me yesterday, but I forgot to post a picture of the cookies I made.  I guess I was so excited to be posting a cookie recipe. 

Mmmmmm!  Delicious!

Love to all! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment