Pages

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Here it is folks!!

I started something called Kookie Kellie on facebook, but then my dear friend Jenna asked me if I ever read the blog by the pioneer woman?  Noooo.  She said to check it out and I did.  And I was intimidated!  Wow, this woman is a quadruple threat and then some!  She can cook, she can live in a remote area, homeschool kids, do artsy stuff, write books, take pictures...I'm struggling to potty train my 2 year old, much less cook and clean my house.

  
I thought, no way, I can't blog now because I already know some people who do, and they are super talented either in writing, photography, or cooking....or there's this pioneer woman who just puts us all to shame. (check her out by the way, her blog is amazing)  But then I thought, there are people out there like my mom who don't have facebook and who think I AM amazing.  And maybe they DO want to hear what I've been doing every day and what is happening here on the homefront.  So why not?  Here's my blog everybody.  I'm not going to knock your socks off, but just maybe I'll make you laugh and give you a recipe here or there that will make you want to try it for yourself.  :) Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Kellie, I'm so excited for the blog!! I love and read Pioneer Woman too!
    Ashlie (Otis)

    ReplyDelete