Pages

Monday, June 20, 2011

She's here!!

 I'm proud to announce that the Burtner family had another little girl today.  Miss Grace Alexandria was born 7 lbs 3 oz and 19 inches long.

Grace Alexandria Burtner

big brother Max


Big sister Reese

Congratulations Burtner Family!!!

Today was one of those days where I had a lot of laundry to do and I thought I would clean the whole house while I was at it.  The only problem is that Emilie HATES the vacuum being run.  HATES!  She screams and turns red and won't stop until it's off.  I REALLY needed to vacuum downstairs (cheerio spill that was mashed into the carpet) and I had no choice.  So I picked her up and held her in one hand like a football and vacuumed with the other.  She loved it.  She just rested on my hip, looking like a flying super baby and just sucked on her paci while I vacuumed the ENTIRE house.  And as you expert vacuumers out there know, it takes two hands.  I was using a leg to move the cord out of the way and had to stop the vacuum to move furniture and objects out of the way.  Let's just say it took forever and I was sweating when I got finished. 

It was a busy day full of leftovers and running errands with the girls.  I ran into several good citizens who helped me today.  One person carried my large bag of dog food out to the car for me and another man helped me get my bag out of the cart because I had Aubrie in the other hand.  It's encouraging and ever so helpful when there are people out there willing to lend me a helping hand.  It really makes my heart smile.  Thank you strangers.

Aubrie wore her hat all day today.  And today was the first time she asked me to take her picture, but it had to be with Pete. 

I must say, it turned out pretty cute.  :)

Emilie got new pajamas today.  She can't wear long sleeves any more because she pulls her arm out and then gets mad because it is stuck.  So I found the most appropriate pajamas today at Target.  They say Daddy's Little Wild Child.  So appropriate for her.  She just wrestles you the whole time you hold her.  Here she is modeling...

After I snapped the picture, she dove to her right and started looking over the side of the chair, so I grabbed her leg

Aaaand she committed.  I told you she's wild!  Cannot sit still!!

Love to all!

Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment