Pages

Tuesday, June 28, 2011

We've got a blowout!

Here is my sweet little Emilie all cleaned up and ready for bed.
Do you see anything WRONG with that picture??  hmmm???  Look a little closer and see if anything sticks out.


Here...I'll zoom in for you.


There it is!  :)  We have a blowout!  We were just about to read a book when I looked down to see her fat piggy looking back at me.  Adam said on the phone that it's as big as his thumb.  I mean, I know she's long and her feet are huge, but wow!  These jammies got maxed out pretty quickly!!!  I examined it closer and the hole isn't even at the seam.  Maybe she chewed through it?  She went through a feet chewing phase...

And of course, big sister wanted in on the picture, too.  Which is very rare.  Sorry the photos are so fuzzy. I took them with my phone. 

It was another fun day in our house.  No showings or attempts to take Emilie to a nursery.  Just a trip to the downtown library for story time and a surprise lunch with Tia, Adam's sister Amanda.  She works at the downtown library.  We enjoyed our sandwiches by the fountain and threw some pennies in for good luck.  (I'll plug the library again)  If you haven't been to the downtown library for story time, please check it out.  The puppets, songs, and stories are so much fun for the kids.  Aubrie's favorite is Cedric the Dragon.  When he popped out today, she stood up and said (in her Wynonna Judd grunting voice)  RAWR DRAGON!!!!  Sometimes she sounds like the Judds when she gets excited. 

Nothing exciting is happening in the kitchen.  We're still working on leftover turkey burgers and vegetable casserole.  I was going to make a coconut cream pie tonight for our neighbor that helped us take down the apple tree, but when I got out my ingredients, I realized I don't have enough flour for the pie dough.  I'll just send Petey to the store...I wish.  So I guess you have a pie recipe and pictures to look forward to tomorrow.

Love to all! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment