Pages

Monday, June 13, 2011

Offsides!!!

Tonight we were playing in the backyard and Adam was second guessing my ball-kicking skills.  So he told me to go stand at the fence, take three steps and kick the ball (towards the tree).  Well, as soon as I did it the first time, I automatically caught the attention of Aubrie and Petey and it looked horrible. 

Adam started talking trash, saying it was as bad as my mom throwing a rock.

Well, nobody talks trash about my mama.  So I tried it again and it was horrible.  By the third time, Petey would stand in front of me about 6 feet and as soon as I would take my first step, he would rush me.  He was definitely offsides.  Way too close to the kicker.  But that third time was a charm because I booted that ball HIGH up in the tree.  Score Kellie!!!


Emilie showing off her ability to get on all fours.  Plus she does this weird thing with the sleeves of her jammies every night.  I roll them up, but she still gets them down and pulls her arms in.  I love a smile behind a paci...

I took the girls to the zoo today.  Emilie is now getting the runny nose with a low fever, but she just woke up from her nap, so why not.  I met my friend Katie, and her sweet boy Higgs.  We rode the merry-go-round, visited the elephants and giraffes, meerkats, gibbons, and ended at the flamingos.  Aubrie's favorites.  She loves to make the flamingo sound. 

Katie and Higgs

Aubrie riding a "mingo" (flamingo)


Her new game she plays with her dad at the table is "how about _____?" and she'll pick an animal and want to hear you make the animal noise.  Except she sounds like "Howlabout" when she asks.  And let me tell you, it is hard to sound like a giraffe. 

Love to all! Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment